[Smt-talk] Advocating for the humanities

Whitcomb, Benjamin D whitcomb at uww.edu
Mon Apr 7 17:44:49 PDT 2014

Charles,

Alas, the joke is on you. My point in making my political argument was precisely to demonstrate the sort of discussion that I hope we all think does not belong on the SMT list, which is why I ended my email by saying "Again, how about saving SMT list for the discussion of music theory?"

-Benjamin

Dr. Benjamin Whitcomb
Professor of Cello and Music Theory
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater