[Historyoftheory] CFP (reminder; deadline extended): Instruments of Music Theory, Eastman School of Music, Rochester, NOV 2017

Andrew Hicks ajh299 at cornell.edu
Mon May 1 10:22:07 PDT 2017

Thanks to the many of you who have already submitted abstracts. I was late
circulating a reminder over the usual lists, so we've decided to extend the
submission deadline one week. It promises to be an exciting event!

Conference dates: November 8-9, 2017
Website: https://historyofmusictheory.wordpress.com/pre-ams-hot-conference/
Location: Eastman School of Music, Rochester, NY
CFP DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MAY 8, 2017

The History of Theory AMS Study Group and SMT Interest Group invite
proposals for a pre-AMS mini-conference on the broad theme "Instruments of
Music Theory." Please see the website for the CFP and conference details.
Note that deadline has been extended to May 8th (one week after this
reminder).

Please send all submissions (as MS Word or PDF attachment, with the subject
"History of Theory Proposal") and queries to Andrew Hicks at ajh299 -at-
cornell.edu. Proposals should include the presenter's name, contact
information, and institutional affiliation (if any).