[Historyoftheory] New Hot Blog Post: Part I of "Ita se n’er’a star: Insights for a Fourteenth-Century Tactus" (Ita se n’er’a star e un’ipotesi sul tactus nel Trecento)

Accornero, Giulia accornero at g.harvard.edu
Wed May 19 10:31:22 PDT 2021

Check out the latest blogpost "*Ita se n’er’a star*: Insights for a
Fourteenth-Century Tactus"
<https://historyofmusictheory.wordpress.com/blog/> by Davide Daolmi.

Daolmi examines the intersections between notation, performance, and music
theoretical treatises to propose a 14th-century concept of 'tactus'
après-la-lettre.

This is also the first post inaugurating a brand-new format, the *"Post in
Translation"*--and hopefully the first of a long series! In order to foster
an international dialogue, we will be posting contributions written in
languages other than English, coupled with side-by-side translations.

Please comment, share, and like!

--

*Giulia Accornero*Doctoral Candidate in Music Theory, Department of
Music, Harvard