[Historyoftheory] Call for Scribes, "Future Histories of Music Theory" Workshop, June 17

Carmel Raz carmelraz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 00:44:39 PDT 2021

Dear All,
We are searching for up to 12 graduate students to serve as scribes for the
"Future Histories of Music Theory: Problems and Possibilities Workshop
<https://www.aesthetics.mpg.de/forschung/researchgroupcarmelraz/events/veranstaltungen-rg-hmmb-detail/article/future-histories-of-music-theory-problems-and-possibilities.html>"
 to be held on Zoom on June 17th from 12:00-15:00 EST.  *We are pleased to
offer every scribe an honorarium of $200 for their time and effort*. The
task of the scribes will be to take notes on three 45-minute discussions
occurring in break-out rooms, to clean up the minutes after the fact and
post them on a public google doc, and to record the break-out sessions on
Zoom. Scribes are very welcome to participate in the conversations or to
simply take notes, as they prefer.

Interested persons should contact carmel.raz at ae.mpg.de

--
Carmel Raz
Research Group Leader, "Histories of Music, Mind and Body"

--
Carmel Raz
www.carmelraz.com