[Historyoftheory] History of Theory: New Team (election results)

History of Music Theory historyofmusictheory at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 03:02:07 PDT 2023

Dear HoT community,

Thank you to all who participated in the election of our new IG/SG
leadership team. And a special thank you to all the candidates who stood
for election.

We proudly present the new co-chairs:
SMT:
2023: Danny Walden
2024: William O'Hara

AMS:
2023: Siavash Sabetrohani
2024: Giulia Accornero

This selection reflects the fact that 96 % of voters approved the proposed
change in our bylaws to reduce the leadership from 6 to 4 people.

We would like to express our sincere gratitude to all those who offered to
guide the future of our IG/SG through their candidacy in this election, and
we hope you’ll continue to engage with the community in the coming years.

Best of luck to the new team and best wishes for the summer to you all,

The current HoT leadership