[SMT-PAIG] New on the Blog

Nathan C Pell npell at gradcenter.cuny.edu
Thu Dec 1 05:44:43 PST 2016

Dear PAIGers,

We've got a new post on the PAIG Blog today, as you should now expect on the first of every month.  Daniel Barolsky has written up some brief thoughts after last month's meeting at SMT, and they're well worth the read.  And please do feel free to comment on this post or older ones if you have something to say!

Here is the link to Daniel's post:
https://smtpaig.wordpress.com/2016/12/01/reflections-on-paig-and-smt/

I'll send another email soon explaining how to subscribe to the blog (that way you'll be able to receive an automatic notification email whenever the blog is updated).

Best,
Nathan