[SMT-PAIG] New Content on the PAIG Blog

Nathan C Pell npell at gradcenter.cuny.edu
Thu Nov 3 11:34:09 PDT 2016

Hello PAIGers,

I'm writing in my role as the submissions manager for PAIG's blog.  The blog had been dormant for a while, and we're trying to rectify that!

We'll normally be posting monthly, but in honor of SMT we're adding a few more this month.  We've already added two new posts, one a summary of Jeffrey Swinkin's new book<https://smtpaig.wordpress.com/2016/11/02/performative-analysis-reimagining-music-theory-for-performance-summary/>, and another reposting the abstract<https://smtpaig.wordpress.com/2016/11/03/thursday-at-smtams/> of an SMT special session today on performing pop music.  Check back in the next couple of days for another post!  And please do add comments on anything you find interesting, for blog content both new and old.

All best and hope to see some of you at the PAIG meeting,

Nathan