[SMT-PAIG] PAIG Directory

Andy Friedman friedm4 at fas.harvard.edu
Fri May 26 11:10:51 PDT 2017

Dear fellow PAIGers,

We're excited to announce that the PAIG directory
<https://smtpaig.wordpress.com/directory/> is up and running on our
website.   Our hope is that this resource will promote connections and
community, both within our group and beyond.  We write today to kindly ask
for your participation.  Ed and I have put up our profiles to get things
started and to give you a couple examples for reference.  To be added to
the directory,  please send the following to me at moses15 at gmail.com with
subject "PAIG Directory":

   - *Name*
   - *Affiliation/Position/Occupation*
   - *Email*
   - *Website(s)*
   - *Areas of Interest (as keywords – 20 word max)*
   - *Introduction/Interests in prose (50 word max)*

Finally, as the directory is by no means limited to PAIG members, feel free
to encourage others with research interests involving performance to join
as well.

Thanks very much,

Andy & Ed