[SMT-PAIG] Survey about PAIG Annual Meetings

Nathan C Pell npell at gradcenter.cuny.edu
Fri Jun 4 08:11:00 PDT 2021

Dear PAIG Members,

This is a reminder to please fill out our very brief survey (if you haven't already) about PAIG's programming for the annual meeting.  So we can begin planning our 2021 meeting with your responses in mind, it would be helpful if you return the survey to us by this coming Tuesday, June 8.

https://forms.gle/BNDAEM5YmNEmiUhh7

Many thanks and all best,

Nathan and Dan
SMT PAIG Co-Chairs