[SMT-PAIG] Upcoming Elections

Nathan C Pell npell at gradcenter.cuny.edu
Tue Mar 5 06:30:18 PST 2024

Dear PAIG Members,

We hope this message finds you well!

You may have seen in the February SMT newsletter that the Performance and Analysis Interest Group will be holding elections to fill my seat as I rotate out of the co-chair position this May.  As a reminder, PAIG has two co-chairs with staggered terms of four years.

Any interested SMT member is eligible to nominate themself and should write to Nathan Pell by March 10 at smt-paig at gmail.com<mailto:smt-paig at gmail.com> with their intention to run and a short bio (100-200 words).

We will hold the election using Google Forms on March 15 and will announce the results immediately thereafter.  (If you received this message, you will receive the Google Form to vote.)  And stay tuned for further communications about PAIG's spring activities!

All best,

Nathan Pell
Daniel Ketter
PAIG co-chairs