[Smt-talk] Music Plagiarism Cases

Daniel Wolf djwolf at snafu.de
Fri Dec 18 06:56:45 PST 2009

The Batt case was not one of plagiarism but rather of failure to pay a
license for work which Batt himself identified and credited Cage as an
author.   Useful information about this is available starting here

http://johncagetrust.blogspot.com/2009/10/silence-is-golden.html

and following the links in the item.

Daniel Wolf
composer, Frankfurt