[Smt-talk] OT-sound design

David Claman davidclaman at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 24 12:31:21 PDT 2009

I'm off-topic as usual, but feel confident that the broad musical interests of members of the SMT list will be of some help to me.

More and more of my students in electronic music are expressing interest in Sound Design. My own training predates this development. There are many books/DVDs on this topic but I am looking for recommendations from those with some experience in this area. I am looking for introductory texts that would be suitable for me and/or  for undergraduates.

Thank you,
David Claman
Lehman College CUNY
david.claman at lehman.cuny.edu