[Smt-talk] Headlam on Orbifolds

Ildar Khannanov solfeggio7 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 15 21:03:27 PDT 2009

Dear Dmitri,

thank you again for your extensive comments and arguments. The title of the book sounds very intriguing, alluding to ancient Greek topics. I wish to see it translated to many languages one day.

I have adopted the idea of heteregeneous character of music, strangely enough, from reading Deleuze. Now, I see that it is a fruitful idea.

Best wishes,

Ildar
Peabody Conservatory
solfeggio7 at yahoo.com