[Smt-talk] accellerandi-pieces

kos at panix.com kos at panix.com
Mon Oct 12 04:45:37 PDT 2009

Elliot Carter's Double Concerto contains large scale accellerandi, as does his
"Canaries" (with use of metrical modulation) from Eight Pieces for timpani (I
presume there must be more of his work that does this).

     blog:  http://www.nypl.org/blog/21
   Listowner: OPERA-L ; SMT-TALK ; SMT-ANNOUNCE ; SoundForge-users