[Smt-talk] OT-Online Master's in Music Ed

LORENZ, RALPH rlorenz at kent.edu
Mon Jan 11 13:29:39 PST 2010

Dear All,

The online Master of Music in Music Education at Kent State is new this spring, so I'm sure I'll have more to report at a later date.  We do not have immediate plans to do the same with music theory.  Any questions about the music education degree can be addressed by Dr. Patricia Grutzmacher, coordinator of music education, at pgrutzma at kent.edu.  At this time we also offer a parallel on-ground Master of Music in Music Education, but we think the online version will meet the needs of many working educators.

Best regards,

Ralph Lorenz, Ph.D.
Interim Associate Dean, College of the Arts
Associate Professor of Music Theory
204 Taylor Hall
Kent State University
Kent  OH  44242-0001