[Smt-talk] Can anyone I.D. this song?

Mark Spicer mark.spicer at hunter.cuny.edu
Fri Jan 22 05:49:08 PST 2010

On second thought, the song Chris is describing probably is not "All the
Things She Said," since the final tonic of the chorus is not a staccato chord
and the chords move twice as fast. Songs in "conventional" minor keys
(i.e., with raised leading tone) are actually quite common among
dance/club hits.

--Mark

Prof. Mark Spicer, Ph.D.
Director of Undergraduate Studies in Music
Hunter College and the Graduate Center
City University of New York
212-772-5024
mark.spicer at hunter.cuny.edu