[Smt-talk] list editor at conference this week

kos at panix.com kos at panix.com
Mon Jun 21 14:02:14 PDT 2010

Hi subscribers of SMT-ANNOUNCE and SMT-TALK,

I'll be attending the Rare Books and Manuscripts Libraries pre-conference in
Philadelphia this week (#rbms10 for those of you with Twitter).

I'll have my laptop with me, but strongly suspect that I won't be able to check
messages more than once or twice a day until Friday afternoon.

So if you post something or have any requests, please be patient until I get to
them, or at least until the end of the week.

With best wishes,

blog:  http://www.nypl.org/blog_user/44   Twitter: @kos2
   Listowner: OPERA-L ; SMT-TALK ; SMT-ANNOUNCE ; SoundForge-users