[Smt-talk] smt-talk archives

kos at panix.com kos at panix.com
Fri Mar 5 10:44:10 PST 2010

On Fri, 5 Mar 2010, Richard Lewis <richardlewis at fastmail.co.uk>

> Are there archives for smt-talk other than the mailman archive at:
> http://lists.societymusictheory.org/pipermail/smt-talk-societymusictheory.org/
> This archive only goes back to February 2009.

You may recall that we migrated from one location to the current one.  The
archive currently contains all the posts from after the migration.

Someone else on the Networking Committee will need to answer where is the
archive prior to February 2009.

blog:  http://www.nypl.org/blog_user/44   Twitter: @kos2
   Listowner: OPERA-L ; SMT-TALK ; SMT-ANNOUNCE ; SoundForge-users