[Smt-talk] List of Schools that Offer the Ph.D. in Music Theory

Evan Jones eajones at fsu.edu
Wed Nov 17 08:32:01 PST 2010

Hi Gary and all. Florida State University offers the Ph.D. in music theory. Theorists on faculty: M.Buchler, C.Callender, J.Clendinning, J.Kraus, J.Mathes, N.Rogers, M.Shaftel, and myself.

Please click here for an introduction to our program: http://www.music.fsu.edu/Areas-of-Study/Music-Theory-Composition

Evan