[Smt-talk] BELGIAN+6

Stephen Jablonsky jablonsky at optimum.net
Mon Nov 21 06:21:53 PST 2011

OK. I am ready to concede that a half diminished chord with a flatted 5th is rare enough that we can be free to assign whatever national label happens to suit the particular composer.

If you would like a PDF file of the Franck example just write to me privately and I would be happy to send it to you. However, I must warn you that you may end up singing this tune all day long while imagining the wonderful chord progression that accompanies it--the true Fanckophile!

Prof. Stephen Jablonsky, Ph.D.
Music Department Chair
The City College of New York
160 Convent Avenue S-72