[Smt-talk] Let the list thrive! [+ my missing signature -- sorry]

Rob Schultz rschultz at music.umass.edu
Thu Feb 16 17:17:06 PST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

As an addendum to Kris's excellent and highly informative post, I'll just quickly mention that for a while we hosted an online discussion board at the Analytical Approaches to World Music Journal website. We've taken it down for the time being due to lack of use and the copious spam it seemed to attract, but it might be a worthwhile option for SMT to explore as well.

All the Best,
Rob

Rob Schultz, Ph.D.
Lecturer, Music Theory