[Smt-talk] RN analyzers

Christian Goursaud christian.goursaud at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 14:23:40 PST 2012

I would be interested to hear what are the proposed goals of the
development of such software, beyond the obvious technical challenges posed
to developers. What would be the ultimate utility of software which could
mimic conventional human translation of music-notational data to
roman-numeric functional analysis?

Best,

Christian

--