[Smt-talk] Binary Bias in Metric Perception Studies

Gregory Karl gregkarl at frontier.com
Tue Feb 28 16:02:30 PST 2012

I'm sorry, I don't have any bibliography, but having read your thread
title, I was curious as to how perceptual psychologists might
differentiate binary bias from a more general bias toward shorter
groupings or sub-groupings. After all, binariness per se might not be
the salient quality underlying such a preference.

Greg Karl
Jay, NY