[Smt-talk] Car names

Samarotto, Frank fsamarot at indiana.edu
Thu Jul 26 09:10:18 PDT 2012

We recently bought a Mazda 5, obviously a reference to scale degree numbers. We also liked the Mazda 3, and found it difficult to decide between the two. (The company does not make a Mazda 8, perhaps it should.)

Curiously, the car does equally well uphill and downhill.

Frank

Frank Samarotto
Associate Professor of Music Theory
Jacobs School of Music