[Smt-talk] Conference on Online Music Courses

Daniel Roca drocacan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 12:59:30 PST 2012

The University Rey Juan Carlos (URJC), the Valentian International University (VIU) and the Institute for Musical Education (IEM) will host the I Conference University Online hoping to bring together Universities and other educational institutions in Spain and Europe that offer currently online music courses of any kind.
The Conference will take place in Madrid on May 1-2, 2013.

If such courses are offered in your institutions, or if you know of similar experiences, please let me know.

Thank you.
_________

Daniel Roca
Higher Conservatory of the Canary Islands
drocacan at gmail.com