[Smt-talk] Prospective Eromac Topic

Ninov, Dimitar N dn16 at txstate.edu
Sun Dec 8 18:55:52 PST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

I was wondering if some of you would be interested in Ildar's proposition to organize a panel at Euromac 2014. It could be on  the general theme of  modal interaction and its parameters in the common practice period, modality versus tonality, expanded diatonic system.

I do not want to bother you with this question more than once. I will wait for a few days and then probably announce this proposition in the discussion room. It would be great if a panel of interested people was formed, and it would be even more interesting if the panel's members do not agree on everything.

With best regards,

Dimitar

Dr. Dimitar Ninov, Lecturer
School of Music