[Smt-talk] Ranking Ludwig's symphonies (was: Happy Birthday)

Larry Barnes lbarnes at transy.edu
Wed Dec 18 20:03:45 PST 2013

I'm listening to #4 right now, and love it. It turns my head toward beauty unexpectedly, precisely because it doesn't demand my constant attention. And I don't always need dangerous places.
It's nice to just come home and rest sometimes between adventures.
Larry Barnes
Transylvania University

Sent from my iPad