[Smt-talk] List moderator away but present

kos at panix.com kos at panix.com
Tue Jul 23 08:02:52 PDT 2013

Hi subscribers of SMT-ANNOUNCE and SMT-TALK,

Tomorrow, Wednesday July 24, I leave for 2 conferences that will take me until
August 11.  I'm supposed to have Internet in my hotel rooms - I'm not sure
about the conference venues.

All of which is to say that I may not be as punctual in releasing messages
until after August 10.

   Listowner: OPERA-L ; SMT-TALK ; SMT-ANNOUNCE ; SoundForge-users