[Smt-talk] Fantasia/was Rite of Spring Animation

Nicole Biamonte nbiamonte at aya.yale.edu
Fri May 24 12:07:08 PDT 2013

The whole of Fantasia isn't up on YouTube, but various excerpts are.
In this clip, the instruments of the orchestra are introduced:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTM48pwoXAo

And here's the animation for the Bach Toccata and Fugue in D minor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4MQ7GzE6HY

Both of these (especially the fugue) have abstract animations of the music
similar to (although not exactly the same as) those Judith describes.

All best,
Nicole

NicoleBiamonte
McGill University