[Smt-talk] Naxos Playlist, Etc. for Bribitzer-Stull Anthology Users and Potential Adopters

Matt Bribitzer-Stull mpbs at umn.edu
Sun Aug 3 14:35:05 PDT 2014

I wish to extend my thanks to Mark Feezell (SMT) for his help in compiling
an "importable" Naxos playlist for my *Anthology for Analysis and
Performance*. I have attached it to this email, so that any instructor with
Naxos access may import it. Note that four pieces are not available at all
on Naxos:

#7 - Ave Maris Stella by Dunstable
#44 - Duett für Zwei Violinen, "Der Spiegel," attr. K. Anh. 284dd by Mozart
#57 - "Liebeszauber" ("Love's Magic"), Op. 13, No. 3 (1807) by Carl Maria
von Weber
#136. Charm by James Dillon

Early this fall, I hope to be sending out another email with a completed
errata list, and information about the upcoming Oxford website which will
have PDFs of corrected scores, lesson plans, assignments, and other
materials.

Any of you currently using the anthology are welcome to contact me
personally for any of these materials.

Best,

Matt

Matthew Bribitzer-Stull
Associate Director
Director of Graduate Studies
Associate Professor of Music Theory
University of Minnesota School of Music

*** Emails sent from this account may be personal in nature. Whether
personal or professional, emails sent from this account do not necessarily
reflect the views of the University of Minnesota or members of the
University community. ***