[Smt-talk] Gradus ab Parnasu

Victor grauer victorag at verizon.net
Sun Jan 26 08:00:21 PST 2014

Well you've certainly managed to confuse me. What rules did you have in mind? And from what planet?

On Sunday, January 26, 2014 9:07 AM, Stephen Soderberg <hyperchord at me.com> wrote:

A private student submitted the attached 1st species exercise to me last week. He certainly didn't break any rules, but I'm tempted to grade him down because my ear tells me there is too much contrary motion. Still I don't want to confuse him. I'm tutoring him & he will be starting college next year. He wants to major in theory. Can anyone give me some advice?