[Smt-talk] Gradus ab Parnasu

Eliot Handelman eliot at colba.net
Mon Jan 27 06:58:57 PST 2014

The student has triads going in mes. 1-3 and 5-7 that mirror mes. 1-3 in
CF.
The tune is a permuted inversion of CF 4-7,  with intervals -4 +6+ +2-
going to +4 -2- -6+
mes 6-9 of student invert  mes 1-4, the f#-a a compression of the 4th in
the opening.
And notice also the canon in CF 5-7 -> student 7-9.

So based on all this (need I go on), I'd certainly give him a very high
score.

best,

-- eliot
----