[Smt-talk] 6 O'CLOCK REPORT

Stephen Jablonsky jablonsky at optimum.net
Thu Jul 10 08:21:50 PDT 2014

Here are the links to the latest versions of the list of instrumental music in F# major and Gb major. Once again I thank all those who contributed to the effort. I have very much enjoyed listening to this impressive collection. All of the pieces were vetted by me so there are no pieces here that are not worthy of your attention. “YouTube+” indicates a performance and a score. I need to stop digging now and move on to other projects, but do feel comfortable sending me additions to the list for future publication.

http://www.stephenjablonsky.net/2371/46636.html

http://www.stephenjablonsky.net/2371/46657.html

Dr. Stephen Jablonsky, Ph.D.
The City College of New York