[Smt-talk] FINAL 6 O'CLOCK REPORT

Stephen Jablonsky jablonsky at optimum.net
Sun Jun 22 10:36:48 PDT 2014

Here are the links to what shall remain for the moment the final versions of the instrumental repertoire lists in F# major and Gb major. Thanks again to those who made suggestions and corrections. You will notice some interesting additions since the last posting. I continue to be amazed at all the noteworthy composers who, despite Herculean efforts, currently reside in the dark recesses of musical history. I am grateful to be living in the Age of the Internet when it is possible to access the scores of fascinating but obscure works with the click of a mouse.

http://www.stephenjablonsky.net/2371/46636.html

http://www.stephenjablonsky.net/2371/46657.html

Dr. Stephen Jablonsky, Ph.D.
Music Department Chair