[Smt-talk] Popular Songs with 3 or more modulations?

johnrcovach at gmail.com johnrcovach at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 09:57:36 PDT 2014

Lots of keys in "Close to the Edge," as well as in plenty of 70s prog by Yes and others.  Dan Harrison's Beach Boys article in my book provides a few nice Brian Wilson examples as well.  And Walt Everett's chapter on Paul Simon's chromaticism is a must read.

John Covach
University of Rochester
Sent from my iPad