[Smt-talk] music theory on slate

johnrcovach at gmail.com johnrcovach at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 20:33:53 PDT 2014

I have to admit that when I first read Ted's essay online I had to wonder what was new about these observations.  I mean, a magazine like Rolling Stone has always been a lifestyle magazine.   What we do and what they do are very different things.

John Covach
University of Rochester

Sent from my iPad