[Smt-talk] Boulez And World War II

Stephen Jablonsky jablonsky at optimum.net
Wed May 21 21:08:00 PDT 2014

I was a student of Boulez at Harvard in 1963 and we have been friends ever since. I have spent hundreds of hours with him and I can report that he never spoke about WWII or even his life in Montbrison. I had met his sister on a number of occasions and even spent a week at her house in Provence so we did talk about her. On only two occasions did he ever mention his brother.

Dr. Stephen Jablonsky, Ph.D.
Music Department Chair
The City College of New York
Shepard Hall Room 72