[Smt-talk] Boulez And World War II

LORENZ, RALPH rlorenz at kent.edu
Sat May 24 17:35:44 PDT 2014

I find this very interesting since my dad had very similar experiences to Stockhausen, being that he was born the same year (1928) in the greater Cologne area and raised Roman Catholic as well (I'm helping him in the next month or so to self-publish his memoirs of this time period in Germany, so if anyone is interested, please let me know). He talks a lot about the roadwork, etc. they were called to do--I'll have to ask him about some of these other things.

Best regards,

Ralph Lorenz, Ph.D.
Associate Dean, College of the Arts
Kent State University