[Smt-talk] Hashtag for AMS/SMT?

Brian Moseley moseleybc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 16:48:21 PST 2014

I’m don’t think an official declaration was ever made, but the small but growing community of music scholars on Twitter have been using #musicon14.

Brian

—
Brian Moseley
Ph.D.Assistant Professor of Music

University at Buffalo

Twitter: @bcmoseley

On Monday, Nov 3, 2014 at 6:01 PM, Bob Kosovsky <kos at panix.com>, wrote:
Hey folks attending the AMS/SMT meeting,

I think I must have missed this information:
What is the hashtag for the conference?

   Listowner: OPERA-L ; SMT-TALK ; SMT-ANNOUNCE ; SoundForge-users