[Historyoftheory] New HoT Blog Post: Part II of "Reimagining Formalism for an Antiracist Music Theory"

Accornero, Giulia accornero at g.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 19 10:01:41 PDT 2021

Check-out* part II* of Jade Conlee and Tatiana Koike blog post
<https://historyofmusictheory.wordpress.com/blog/?fbclid=IwAR1s4ZwMovDkXsuar0WdBwTaIlhRUUsxqZpi3z2M0ugaezVGdLSFX8eW6tY>
on
their edited collection in progress "*Key Terms in Music Theory for
Antiracist Scholars*" !

--

*Giulia Accornero*Doctoral Candidate in Music Theory
Department of Music