[SMT-PAIG] PAIG: Call for Nominations and By-Laws Update

Edward Klorman edward.klorman at mcgill.ca
Fri Nov 25 12:09:30 PST 2016

Dear all,

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving! Just a friendly reminder that we’re accepting nominations for PAIG co-chair through November 30. Anyone wishing to be considered for the election should email me (edward.klorman at mcgill.ca <mailto:edward.klorman at mcgill.ca>) by November 30 with (1) a short bio (up to 100 words) and (2) a short personal statement (up to 200 words).

Best,

Ed

Edward Klorman
Assistant Professor