[SMT-PAIG] Fwd: SMT Interest Group survey: by Thurs Mar. 22

Edward Klorman edward.klorman at mcgill.ca
Wed Mar 7 07:13:48 PST 2018

Dear PAIG Members,

I’m writing to draw your attention the SMT Interest Group survey, which was recently sent to SMT members (see forwarded message below). This survey is a project of the IG Task Force, which is chaired by PAIG’s founder Daphne Leong.

I would like to encourage all PAIG members to take a moment to complete the survey. Your anonymous responses will provide PAIG with valuable feedback about our activities, and they will also provide the broader SMT community with information about the role of interest groups within our society. It’s important that those of us who actively participate in interest groups complete the survey so that our perspectives will be represented in the results.

Please see the forwarded message below for a link to the survey, which will close on Thursday, March 22.

Sincerely,

Ed

Edward Klorman
Assistant Professor