[SMT-PAIG] some news

Andy Friedman friedm4 at fas.harvard.edu
Sat May 12 15:16:39 PDT 2018

Dear fellow PAIGers,

As my career path has recently changed course, I will be stepping down as
co-chair of PAIG.  It has been a sincere pleasure being part of this
community, and I am grateful to have gotten to know some of you.  I am
sorry to be leaving just a year and a half in, though I have no doubt that
the transition will be smooth.  I'd like to thank Ed Klorman in particular
for showing me the ropes, and for his kindness.  I wish you all the very
best.

yours,

Andy Friedman