[SMT-PAIG] 2022 Performance and Analysis Interest Group Survey

Nathan C Pell npell at gradcenter.cuny.edu
Wed Jul 13 12:50:51 PDT 2022

Dear PAIG Members,

I hope this message finds you in healthy enjoyment of your summers!

Last year Dan and I sent out a survey to all PAIG members that asked for your opinions on several topics related to our annual meetings.  We found your responses enlightening and decided to send you a similar survey this year.  We kept it as short as we could and hope it will not take more than a few minutes of your time!  We will plan our 2022 meeting accordingly, as well as our CFP, which will follow closely on the heels of your survey responses.  On that note could you please fill out this survey by a week from today, July 20?

Click the link below to start:

https://forms.gle/RTmm8RrSwdkmVx829

All best,

Nathan and Dan