[SMT-PAIG] Mea culpa!

Nathan C Pell npell at gradcenter.cuny.edu
Mon Apr 17 13:35:53 PDT 2023

Dear PAIGers,

Please kindly disregard the last message to the listserv, which was an internal planning message from me to our esteemed co-chair Dan. I meant to cc to our joint PAIG gmail account (for record keeping) and foolishly sent to the whole listserv instead! I have to also extend my apology to those whose emails are contained in that message.

If you did read the message, you saw some news that Dan and I will soon announce to you:

SMT has informed the IGs that listservs such as this one are on the way out, to be replaced by Humanities Commons. Don’t be alarmed by the new tech, SMT tells us: I find it pretty intuitive and functionally you will be able to receive PAIG messages in your regular email inbox just like you are doing now on this listserv.

My apologies again for the goof, and stay tuned for further (intentional!) communications from us!

All best,
Nathan