[Smt-talk] Classical Form and Recursion

Thomas Noll noll at cs.tu-berlin.de
Sun Apr 12 10:23:57 PDT 2009

Apologies! I need to make another correction:

> To every chord Y which is in dominant relation X -> Y to a chord X,
> there exists a chord Z which is in dominant relation Y-> Z to Y.
> In that case the mathematicians would say that the underlying
> directed graph is connected.

This condition is of course to weak in order to match connectedness.
However, in order to make my point I only need the simply transitive
group action of the group of integers on the chain of fifths.

best wishes
Thomas

Thomas Noll
http://flp.cs.tu-berlin.de/~noll
noll at cs.tu-berlin.de
Escola Superior de Musica de Catalunya, Barcelona
Departament de Teoria i Composició
Tel (priv.):   +34 93 268 75 19
Tel (mobil): +34 66 368 12 02