[Smt-talk] Paul Simon

Anna Stephan-Robinson annastephanrobinson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 12:59:21 PST 2009

Hello Nicole (and Everybody),

I've updated the bibliography on the pop-analysis wiki with the citation for
my dissertation:

Stephan-Robinson, Anna. "Form in Paul Simon’s Music." Ph.D. diss.,
University of Rochester, 2009.

It will be available on the ProQuest Dissertations & Theses database, but I
don't know when that will happen. In the meantime, if anybody would like to
take a look at it, please email me privately, and I will be happy to get a
pdf to you.

Regards,
Anna

--
Anna Stephan-Robinson
Adjunct Instructor, Music Theory and Aural Comprehension