[Smt-talk] The Prog-rock Symphony?

Sarah Bailey sarah at spunmonkey.com
Thu Nov 19 04:17:25 PST 2009

The new Muse album, The Resistance, has a 3 track symphony on it called Exogenesis. I think it's exactly what you're looking for, except that it's not full album length. It does take up the majority of the album though.

Best,
Sarah

Sarah Bailey
Coordinator, Center for Music and Technology
Case Western Reserve University, Music Department
11118 Bellflower Rd.
Haydn 11
Cleveland, OH 44138
216.368.5456