[Smt-talk] Whiteboards

Gary Karpinski garykarp at music.umass.edu
Thu Oct 22 17:12:57 PDT 2009

I'd like to hear from those of you who have ordered, installed, and
used whiteboards for teaching music.  I'm looking for both blank
boards and those with staff lines.   I'd like to know which companies
you've investigated and which one(s) you ended up using.  I'm
especially interested in price (there seems to be quite a range of
prices for each size board) and usability (have the staff lines held
up, has the board remained legible and sturdy, etc.?).  I'd greatly
appreciate any guidance you could offer.

Please reply to me off-list, and I'll summarize all replies to the
list later.

Thanks,

       --Gary

Gary S. Karpinski