[Smt-talk] Mozart in C-flat major

JONATHAN W BERNARD jbernard at u.washington.edu
Wed Jan 6 12:29:54 PST 2010

No passages spring immediately to mind, but I'd just like to say that I'm delighted to know that there is someone in the world whose official position title is "Creator of Tonal Refraction."  Ms. Garniez, would you mind explaining what such a job entails, and why you might be looking for music (by Mozart, or anyone else) in such an exotic key?

Awaiting enlightenment with great interest,

Jonathan Bernard
School of Music
University of Washington